Uploading problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading problems

Hi all i uploaded yesterday for the very first time vbulletin, everything was going well untill i went to check my emails and found this error
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:

Invalid SQL:
    ALTER TABLE vb_usergroupleader ADD index ugl (userid, usergroupid);

MySQL Error : Duplicate key name 'ugl'
    Error Number : 1061
    Date : Friday, January 5th 2007 @ 07:36:19 PM.....
    i then went to my ACP and it tells me to upload 3.6.4 well the files i got from here when i reg yesterday are 3.6.4 so why do i have 3.0.1? can anyone help me please
    Thanks
    Dirtyx

That's a strange one. If your forums are working fine and you are not getting any more errors then I wouldn't worry about it.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      That's a strange one. If your forums are working fine and you are not getting any more errors then I wouldn't worry about it.
      Well this is my first forum using vbulletin and i think its cool but i cant upload anything like templates as it says

This file was created using a different version of vBulletin from the one you are running.

Your version: 3.0.1
      File version: 3.5.3
      and at the top of my admin it says

Latest version available: 3.6.4. You are currently running vBulletin version 3.0.1.
      Click here to download vBulletin 3.6.4 from the Members' Area
      How come im running on 3.0.1 when i dowmloaded 3.6.4?
      Dirtyx

Comment

If you are sure you have downloaded vBulletin version 3.6.4, then you should have no reference to 3.0.1.

Please make sure you have uploaded the correct files. If you still have this problem please open a Support Ticket, providing us with AdminCP, FTP/SSH and phpMyAdmin access details.
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Working...
        X