Warning while post New Post/Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning while post New Post/Thread

Hi, i have found the following warning when i post new thread / post.....

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /global.php(394) : eval()'d code on line 9

and after that it redirect and show my post.... i can not understand why it show this warning.... Can anybody help me in this regard....

Problem posting new Thread / Post

Here is the output error i got every time....

Regards
    Attached Files

Comment

Problem

anyone?

Comment

Errors in eval() code are almost certainly caused by Plugins, Products, and Code Modifications.

Please turn off Plugins in vBulletin Options and see if the problem still exists.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
          Errors in eval() code are almost certainly caused by Plugins, Products, and Code Modifications.

Please turn off Plugins in vBulletin Options and see if the problem still exists.
          Let me check this... Thanks for support

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by hennanra View Post
            Hi, i have found the following warning when i post new thread / post.....

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /global.php(394) : eval()'d code on line 9

and after that it redirect and show my post.... i can not understand why it show this warning.... Can anybody help me in this regard....
            do you have the control spam mod installed ?? In the admin panel where you add keywords to the mod, if there are 2 spaces between the keywords, it generates this error. I had the same prob on my forums
            www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
            www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X