'reportbadpost_discuss"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'reportbadpost_discuss"

Hello, I'm getting the above email notice error instead of the normal bad post notification when a Moderator reports the bad post and I don't know why?

PS. I'm using version 364

Regards
    Last edited by TheWhite; Mon 1st Jan '07, 10:08pm.

The "reportbadpost_discuss" phrase is the one that is used for "bad post" emails. You say that is the email you are receiving, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Comment

The problem is that "Could not find phrase 'reportbadpost_discuss'. is the Subject Title and the email content, it just gives this error and does not link to the thread and or post reporter, meaning it don't work.

Regards

Comment

Can't no one tell me where to manually look to see if everthing is fine?

Comment

Have you changed or installed any Languages or Phrases? That's the only way that this Phrase would be missing.

Comment

Make sure the "install" directory is on your server (without install.php) and run install/upgrade.php one more time to fix this.
            Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
            Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I figured out the problem(language related)a reinstall doesn't have anything to do with it since it its a month now that the board is running anyway thanks.

PS. You can close the thread.

Regards

Comment

I did not suggest to reinstall the forum, but to run upgrade.php again. If all steps of upgrade.php have already been performed previously (as they should have), it will automatically redirect to finalupgrade.php, which will rebuild your language using the latest XML files.
                Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Working...
                X