image problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image problem

okay, this never seems to work, I looked into the manual and it didn't help me. I uploaded stars through imageshack.us and needed to know how i can insert the url into the user rank file path. Could someone please put down an example with a url on how it can go through fine?

because everytime i put in the url (like the smilies) it doesn't work, i try to put it after the images/ as well. I even tried to upload the star through the smilies like the example they give in the manual. But it didn't work either.

The sooner the better please , thanks in advance
    My Web Comic Please Vote

please vote for my comic, it'd mean the world to me.

you might have to ftp the individule images into yoursite.com/forums/images/ranks

Comment

how could i do that?
      a few forums have done it, i tried different ways, putting it through the smilies, then user group, post icons.

for example, hover the mouse over the icon and it will say the url, not images/icons/smilies or whatever. I need to make it so everytime someone hits 100 posts, a new star bumps next to the previous one underneathe the name, all the way up to 1000 where they'll get back to one star but a new color. Then it continues the cycle, that's how i want it.
      My Web Comic Please Vote

Comment

You have your own website. No need to play around with imageshack.

Comment

yeah, i uploaded it on my site but don't know how to transfer it to the forum
          My Web Comic Please Vote

Comment

Please unlock your forum so I don't have to register to see/do anything.

Comment

Working...
            X