X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcoasura
    replied
    Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden View Post
    To troubleshoot this, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Then run install/upgrade.php again until the end and see if that solve your problem.

Also are you using a language pack for the Chinese language? If so, please provide a link to the pack you are using.
    um........I try many time upgrade or install........

I've donwload the langauge from my site and some chinese fonts disply incorrect and some fonts display correct......

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    To troubleshoot this, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Then run install/upgrade.php again until the end and see if that solve your problem.

Also are you using a language pack for the Chinese language? If so, please provide a link to the pack you are using.

Leave a comment:

• marcoasura
    replied
    If you would like to continue this in the chinese language, please follow the advice of Xiaoyo.

Otherwise please start by uploading all original non-image vBulletin files. There is no such thing as "3.6.2 plus".

Also we can not support problems you have with modifcations, but only with the default vBulletin software.
    sure.......and please help about the default software.

I've update try to upload and reinstall 3.6.2 but the issue still exist..

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    If you would like to continue this in the chinese language, please follow the advice of Xiaoyo.

Otherwise please start by uploading all original non-image vBulletin files. There is no such thing as "3.6.2 plus".

Also we can not support problems you have with modifcations, but only with the default vBulletin software.

Leave a comment:

• Xiaoyu
    replied
    Hello,

Please register at vbulletin-china.cn and we will try to resolve your problem.

yours,
    Xiaoyu

Leave a comment:

• marcoasura
    replied
    I just want to say my site have many error with chineses fonts in any function.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9503/123op5.jpg

the error on the languages and phrases

the bank function is incould the chinese version 3.6.2 plus

Leave a comment:

• Alkah
    replied
    Sorry but i am unaware of what a "Bank function" is.
    I believe the "Bank" function is from the vBux Plaza script over at vB.org.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Sorry but i am unaware of what a "Bank function" is.

Leave a comment:

• marcoasura
    replied
    Sounds like a problem i was discussing the other day. If it is only in the Setting groups, then it might be caused by a wrong characterset being set in the upgrade_core/install_care when inserting the default groups. Is it only the setting groups?:
    in the bank function some chinese fonts display incorrect too.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Sounds like a problem i was discussing the other day. If it is only in the Setting groups, then it might be caused by a wrong characterset being set in the upgrade_core/install_care when inserting the default groups. Is it only the setting groups?:

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't know how to fix this but I've asked the other support staff to take a look.

Leave a comment:

• marcoasura
    started a topic chinese fonts display incorrect

chinese fonts display incorrect

Ive finish upgrade from the 3.5.5 to 3.6.2 chinese version, but some fonts display????

and some fonts display