Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads Are Not Showing!!!

I just upgraded from 3.5.4 to 3.6

all seemed to go well during the upgrade.. now none of my threads are showing!

http://www.UrbanAU.com/board

click on any forum thread and you will see no threads are being displayed!
    edit** click on a thread.. what I meant was you can see the thread in forumhome, but once you click on the actual topic to read it.. the only thing that shows are the reply buttons

Did you rebuild the Thread and Forum counters as instructed during the upgrade?

If that does not solve your problem, please create a new Style with no Parent set. Now browse the forum using this new style, do you still have the same problems?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I rebuilt the thread and forum counters..
      after searching here, I also created a new style with no parent style, and I still recieve the same problem.

Comment

also in my Admincp I see this at the top

Could not find phrase 'after_upgrade_360rc1'.

Don't know if that helps or not.

Comment

Make sure you uploaded all the 3.6.4 files, especially the .xml files in the /install/ folder.

Then run /install/finalupgrade.php again
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

This kind of problem usually means you are missing templates. I would suggest reuploading all the default vBulletin files, especially the install/xml files. This should fix the problem, unless something else went bad with the upgrade.

Comment

okay i'll reupload the xml files, wont be now because everytime I click on the "Members area" link on the home page, I get forwarded right back to the home page..

Comment

Thanks for your help everyone..

yes, there was a problem with the XML styles, reuploaded and everything is working perfectly!

Thanks VB!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X