Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my message is transformed into message of advertisement, why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my message is transformed into message of advertisement, why ?

Hello,

An Administrator has created an advertisement message in the forum, and when i create or reply a new topic > my message is transformed into message of advertisement... Do you know how to disable it please ?

Thanks for you help,
    Regards.
    L'equipe de vbulletin-france.com.

Sorry, I really dont understand the problem.

Comment

I mean that when i create a topic or reply a message > my message is being another message, this another message is like an announce message from the Administrator which said for example like below :
      "Warning : Our forum is in maintenance for a few days, thanks...".

Please let me know on how to disable it or perhaps there is a problem with the forum ?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Can you post a URL or picture showing the problem?

It sounds like the forum might be turned off. That sounds like a "off message." But it doesn't make sense that it only shows after posting.

Comment

Thanks to Zachery and Jake

I just fixed the problem. The problem was found in the custom style X, when i post or reply a message of someone in custom style X > the message get or transform to other message and sometime to images undesired. But when i change the forum style to custom style Y, the post or reply that i did to message of someone in custom style X cames correct as i post or reply.

PS: the forum is in maintenance, feel free to PM if you both wonder see the forum on live.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X