Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid File Error

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade our VB from 3.0.x to 3.6.4.

I've set it up in our test environment, and I cannot work out why I cannot upload avatars or signatures.

I am getting this error for uploading an avatar or signature:

Warning: fopen(/tmp/15ba0a2d88613cb6a1234b167e6830d3): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \includes\class_image.php on line 328

Invalid File

The folders for signatures and avatars I have set to full control for "everyone", to see if it is a permissions thing.
    This is running in IIS6 on Windows 2k3.

Any ideas?

Your server is looking for a /tmp directory that does not exist. Did you set a Safe Mode directory?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Your server is looking for a /tmp directory that does not exist. Did you set a Safe Mode directory?
      That could be it as I can't remember explicitly setting this. Is this a VBulletin or PHP setting you are referring to?

Comment

Both. You can check the vB setting here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm getting this error too but safe mode is turned off on the server.
          Is there a way to fix this?

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X