Updated templates won't display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated templates won't display

I just updated our board from 3.5.4 to 3.6.4. The Admin Panel keeps saying me that there are 18 templates updated. But when I click the link "Show updated templates" nothing will display. Any suggestions what to do?

Do it differently, go in your Style Manager and update all the red templates.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Weeeelll... you know, we have about 50 styles. I will have to open up all of them *sigh*

Something else which popped up now:

Code:
      Database error in vBulletin 3.6.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT post.*
                      FROM post AS post
                      LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(deletionlog.primaryid = post.postid AND type = 'post')
                      WHERE threadid = 84049
                              AND dateline > 1164895863
                              AND visible = 1 AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL
                              AND postid <> 2447589
                      ORDER BY dateline DESC
                      LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error  : Column: 'dateline' in where clause is ambiguous
      Error Number : 1052
      Date         : Thursday, November 30th 2006 @ 05:11:03 PM
      Script       : http://www.comicforum.de/newreply.php
      What is that? All updates went well... No errors occured. What do I have to do here?

Comment

That error is from a hack or plugin you installed that created an extra dateline field in the database. You need to find out which add-on this was and remove it along with the changes it made to the database.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hm ok, and which one of the 24? I tried to find out which one, formulated search-sql-queries like this one:

Code:
          select a.title, a.productid, b.version from product as a left join productcode as b on (a.productid = b.productid) where (installcode LIKE '%dateline%')
          but there was only one product which used dateline and that was in it's own table (mh_unm_history) which doesn't matter here. Now what?

I took a look in a clean install (with no plugins) and both tables post and deletionlog are the same. There are no additional fields.

Now what?

To me it looks like a bug in vB 3.6.4. The query must be changed to:

SELECT post.*
          FROM post AS post
          LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(deletionlog.primaryid = post.postid AND type = 'post')
          WHERE threadid = 84049
          AND post.dateline > 1164895863
          AND postid <> 2447589
          ORDER BY dateline DESC
          LIMIT 1
          Last edited by Mirical Bernd; Thu 30 Nov '06, 10:41am.

Comment

It's not a bug in vB. The other possibility is a bug in MySQL. See post #2 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...367#post700367

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

MySQL-Version is: 4.0.24_Debian-10-log. If understand the bug right, it isn't present in 4.0.x. Or am I wrong?

And I have another problem: I cannot display any template or style. The list won't load. I cannot update the styles and that's a catastrophy, because inline moderator functions don't function!

Comment

For the new install with no plugins, fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

What does that help to me, if the problems are NOT on the clean install, but on the one with 24 products and god knows how many plugins?

I guess nothing else helps than uninstalling all products. However: The plugin- and product-system was made to prevent such moves - if I recall it right.

I uninstalled some products. Now comes up this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 41 bytes) in /includes/class_core.php on line 3019

I am going to push up the memory size now.
                  Last edited by Mirical Bernd; Fri 1 Dec '06, 12:15am.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirical Bernd View Post
                    Weeeelll... you know, we have about 50 styles. I will have to open up all of them *sigh*

Something else which popped up now:

Code:
                    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT post.*
                                    FROM post AS post
                                    WHERE threadid = 84049
                                            AND dateline > 1164895863
                                            AND postid <> 2447589
                                    ORDER BY dateline DESC
                                    LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error  : Column: 'dateline' in where clause is ambiguous
                    Error Number : 1052
                    Date         : Thursday, November 30th 2006 @ 05:11:03 PM
                    Script       : http://www.comicforum.de/newreply.php
                    What is that? All updates went well... No errors occured. What do I have to do here?
                    I believe that's the prevent double posting mod.
                    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Working...
                    X