Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum is not accesible, why ?

Hello,

Please help, some can access to forum daily with no problems (includes night and morning etc) but others users can access only at night and when they try to access to the forum in the morning, the navigator said that's "The page is not found" (inaccesible).

I've told them already to erase their cookies etc and still the same problem.
    Please let me know your recommandations to do to fix this strange problem ?

Do i have to do this ? >> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197290

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by alt.id; Wed 29th Nov '06, 12:47pm.
    L'equipe de vbulletin-france.com.

Is it a 404 error (page not found)? Or is it an error indicating that the server is not found? If the problem only affects some users then it is probably a client problem. Maybe they are having internet issues. You can consult with your host to check for possible server issues.

Comment

Hello Jake,

It's not 404 error page, it's an error page like the internet user navigator's not connected on the internet, but others sites like google are accesibles. The problem results on some users from different country, so i don't think that the internet issues.

And the server issues is perhaps from there but why some others can acces with no problem to the forum ?

I have put the exact URL in the "config.php" like "/www/users/forums", but still no effect.

Where the problem comes from ?

Comment

Have them run a trace route to your site when they have the problem. On Windows it's this command:

Code:
        tracert yoursite.com

Comment

Ok Jake,

I'll tell them to use that command code if they can not access again to the forum.

And i'll reply here if it works or not,
          Thanks a lot

Comment

Jake,

The problem still hapens today's morning, it's very strange

Regards.

Comment

The trace route will determine if there is a connection problem for the specific user. Otherwise it's a hosting problem (contact your host).

Comment

Finally, you've right that's the Primary DNS which is not configured well inside the host.

Thanks a lot for your helps Jake

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                X