• Show
Clear All

• wynode
    replied
    Ok thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Point values are given to each type of offense. Infractions are configured to apply to users when they reach X number of points. Bans can be configured the same way, but they can also be set to count the number of infractions instead of points.

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    started a topic A quick question regarding infractions

A quick question regarding infractions

I've had a look through the documentation however I'm still a bit unclear on the distinction between "Points" and "Infractions"

In regards to this comment:
    Originally posted by VB Online documentation
    The second method by which you may penalize users is by setting up automatic bans. You may set up bans that only apply to specific usergroups as well as apply to all users. Bans may be triggered either by points or by the number of infractions that the user has received. An example setup would be to ban a user for one week for receiving their third infraction and then banning them permanently for receiving their sixth infraction.
    I'm looking at baning users once they reach a certain amount of points. Is an infraction when they have reached this preset amount of points?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X