Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to not receive email from my own posts

Hello,

I have my forums setup to send me an email on every post or new thread. This works great, except is there anyway for it to not email me my own posts since I am the admin and I know what I wrote already?

Thanks!

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Do you atleast provide instructions on where to modify this at in the code?

Comment

No, as stated we cannot provide help or support for code modifications.

Comment

Ok, then is this feature planned? Seems like it should be an option as I do not see why posts are emailed, if you are the one posting them.

Comment

I know of no plans to include this feature. Please feel free to make a feature request here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X