AdminCP "search for users" error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdminCP "search for users" error.

I have searched here for answers and I found someone who had a similar problem, but there were no answers. I posted in that thread and got no replies, so I am posting my own!

When I am in the admincp and I go to users>search for users I get this error:

PHP Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.3:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT profilefieldidtitle FROM profilefield;
    MySQL Error  Unknown column 'title' in 'field list'
    Error Number 1054
    Date         
    SaturdayNovember 11th 2006 @ 09:56:03 PM
    Script       
    http://www.editedout.com/forum/admincp/user.php?do=modify
    Referrer     http://www.editedout.com/forum/admincp/index.php
    IP Address   xx.xx.xx.xxx
    Username     
    me
    Classname    
    vb_database 
    I have removed all my plugins and products, still have this error within the admincp. I looked in the database and that is an important feild that used for keeping track of the profile fields. I don't see how this could have been an error from a hack. Here is how the field is set up:

profilefieldidsmallint(5) UNSIGNEDNoauto_increment

Thanks in advance for any help!

There is no 'title' field in the default vB profilefield table. This is from a plugin or hack you installed. To fix this reupload original vB files, then if you still have this problem disable your plugins.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I was just coming back to post that I uploaded my files again in the admincp. I guess something didn't over right the first time. Thanks! I am going to check my other files now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X