Forum Display problem after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Display problem after upgrade

I updated a forum from 3.5.4 to 3.6.3 with no problems. Now when you are at the forum display clicking on new threads on the forum display, posted after the upgrade, work fine but those posted after the upgrade give an invalid thread error but you can access them by clicking on the forum/subforum just fine. Any ideas?

This is almost certainly a problem with a customized template. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nope it does the same thing.

Comment

What's the URL? Have you installed any hacks, products or plugins? This does not happen with the default vB code and templates.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Her url is (I am upgrading for a friend before I do my own site lol). Now with her site she has no hacks, products or plugins. She had a couple changes done that I moved to the new template for her google and paypal but that is it.
          Last edited by just kathy; Fri 10th Nov '06, 9:22pm.

Comment

Try rebuilding the thread and forums counters, in that order:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

lmao Ty.... I should have done that earlier but it has been a long day.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X