Mods can't view profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods can't view profiles

I just upgraded to this version, and am still having this same problem. My moderators are not able to view 'New Users' profiles. If they click on a new members profile, they get an error message that they aren't allowed to access that info. I've tried everything I could think of to fix it (the mod user group is set to view other members profiles) but it isn't working. HELP!!!

Originally posted by ShannonA27 View Post
    I just upgraded to this version, and am still having this same problem. My moderators are not able to view 'New Users' profiles. If they click on a new members profile, they get an error message that they aren't allowed to access that info. I've tried everything I could think of to fix it (the mod user group is set to view other members profiles) but it isn't working. HELP!!!
    Is the default registration settings set to keep profile private?

Comment

Are they actually moderators of a forum who have been assigned to a forum and not just in the moderators usergroup?

Comment

The problem still isn't resolved. I had the boards upgraded by a member of the vBuletin team (Colin) and he actually went in to my admin forum to see if he could find the problem, and he said he was baffled. He said he was going to talk to his team for input, but I never heard back from him.

I am so frustrated with this, I was told that if I upgraded this problem would be resolved, but it didn't.

Comment

Zachery, the moderators are all assigned to the Parent forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X