MYSQL Error upon upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYSQL Error upon upgrade

I did a search but did not find the same error can anyone please suggest a remedy. here is the code
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.2:
    Invalid SQL:
     SELECT profilefieldid, required, title, type, data, def, height
     FROM vb_profilefield
     WHERE form = 0 
     ORDER BY displayorder;
    MySQL Error  : Unknown column 'title' in 'field list'
    Error Number : 1054
    Date         : Tuesday, November 7th 2006 @ 06:13:54 AM
    Script       : [URL]http://www.yserbius.org/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&f=99[/URL]
    Referrer     : [URL]http://www.yserbius.org/forum/index.php[/URL]
    IP Address   : 216.220.231.40
    Username     : slohand
    Classname    : vb_database
    I disabled all plug ins and am at a loss. thanks now for a reply.. Jim
    Last edited by slohand; Tue 7 Nov '06, 4:35am.

Cant post either i get this error ( i hid the db table name for security)

Code:
    [SIZE=2]Database error in vBulletin 3.6.2:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Invalid SQL:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]SELECT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]post.*, post.username AS postusername, post.ipaddress AS ip, IF(post.visible = 2, 1, 0) AS isdeleted,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]user.*, userfield.*, usertextfield.*,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]icon.title as icontitle, icon.iconpath,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]avatar.avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustomavatar, customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline,customavatar.width AS avwidth,customavatar.height AS avheight,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]level,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]deletionlog.userid AS del_userid, deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]editlog.userid AS edit_userid, editlog.username AS edit_username, editlog.dateline AS edit_dateline,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]editlog.reason AS edit_reason,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]post_parsed.pagetext_html, post_parsed.hasimages,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]IF(displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]FROM vb_post AS post[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_user AS user ON(user.userid = post.userid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid = user.userid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_icon AS icon ON(icon.iconid = post.iconid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_avatar AS avatar ON(avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid) LEFT JOIN vb_customavatar AS customavatar ON(customavatar.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN vb_reputationlevel AS reputationlevel ON(user.reputationlevelid = reputationlevel.reputationlevelid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(post.postid = deletionlog.primaryid AND type = 'post')[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_editlog AS editlog ON(editlog.postid = post.postid)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LEFT JOIN vb_post_parsed AS post_parsed ON(post_parsed.postid = post.postid AND post_parsed.styleid_code = -1 AND post_parsed.styleid_html = -1 AND post_parsed.styleid_php = -1 AND post_parsed.styleid_quote = -1)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]WHERE post.postid IN (0,9069,9070)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]ORDER BY post.dateline;[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]MySQL Error : Table 'hiddenname.vb_post_parsed' doesn't exist[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Error Number : 1146[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Date : Tuesday, November 7th 2006 @ 06:33:45 AM[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Script : http://www.yserbius.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1952[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Referrer : http://www.yserbius.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]IP Address : 216.220.231.40[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Username : slohand[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Classname : vb_database[/SIZE]

Comment

Both errors are very likely caused by modifications you have installed:

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'title' in 'field list'
      There is no such column in the profilefield table. Please contact the author of the modification that is causing this for a fix.

MySQL Error : Table 'hiddenname.vb_post_parsed' doesn't exist
      With vB 3.6 the post_parsed table is renamed to postparsed. You are probably using a modification that is written for 3.5. Please contact the author for an update.
      Last edited by Marco van Herwaarden; Sat 11 Nov '06, 1:54am.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Turns out when i did the upgrade both of those offending files did not overwrite as they should have causing the old SQL for the mods to cause errors. i installed those two files from a fresh source and problem was solved. thanks again.. Slo

Comment

Originally posted by slohand View Post
          thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Turns out when i did the upgrade both of those offending files did not overwrite as they should have causing the old SQL for the mods to cause errors. i installed those two files from a fresh source and problem was solved. thanks again.. Slo
          Do you mind sharing which one it was for your first error? I am getting the same thing. Thanks!!

Comment

Which files were the offending files because I've got the same problem after upgrading from 3.5.4 to 3.6.3.

I have vbshout, vbplaza, and other mods installed.

Comment

I uploaded all the files in the admincp again, and after that it was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley52680 View Post
                I uploaded all the files in the admincp again, and after that it was fine.
                Really? I didn't do that. For me, the modification that was causing the problem was the "Show Profile Field in Post Bits" modification.

I took turns turning each one of them off to see which one was causing the topics not to load and causing that database error.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X