Calendar text color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar text color

I can't seem to find what changes the color of the day and date text or the portion of background it's on. Can someone clue me in as to which setting controls those colors? How do I change the colors of this section and the text? Actually, the text color would probably be fine if I change that strip to grey somehow.
    Attached Files
    The Grey Area - Tweaking Obsession

Actually, I think it would be best to leave the text black, but change the header portion of the cells to grey....but how do I do that?

Comment

Nobody? Is the entire support team on vacation? Seems like this should be an easy one for someone to answer.

Comment

Sorry that I don't know the answer to your question. And yes, I was gone for a few days.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's what vB really needs....a manual that shows each graphic location of the forum and tells which settings do exactly what. Or at least a more in depth description in the CP next to them. It seems that many of the settings and portions of the board are a mystery to even the vB support team.
          I think something graphical images with pointers and information about what each area is called and what console controls it would be extremely helpful to us all. I'd love to create one of these, if a team would help me sort it all out. Know what I mean? Something like this....with simple notes that give people a clue what's what.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SloppyGoat; Tue 31 Oct '06, 6:05pm.

Comment

You could check out the colour maps...
            http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...lor_maps_intro
            Lats...

Comment

Well I'll be damned! I wish I'd found those before!!! THANKS!!! HALLELUJA!!!! It still lacks alot, but that's some of what I was looking for.
              Last edited by SloppyGoat; Tue 31 Oct '06, 6:49pm.

Comment

I should have pointed that out to you but I didn't think the calendar section was in it. Sorry about that.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No, it isn't, but that's the idea I was getting at. If you guys had a complete color map of everything, nobody with half a brain would have to try every setting to find what they're looking for. I did finally figure out which one it is. I had it on transparent, so I have no idea why it showed black. Shouldn't it have shown the background? But anyway, it's the table header. I had it set to transparent, but for some reason it showed black. I'd tried setting everything that was grey to black at one time, but couldn't find it because it was one that was actually showing as grey in other areas, even though it was set transparent. I really thought the table header would've changed a lot more than just the calendar.

Comment

By the way, how do I get these little lines to show back up? That bar is just solid now for some reason. I seem to remember having this problem with my very first install too, but can't remember what it was that fixed that. Not that it would be the same in this version.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That should be the Table Border Background in the CSS style settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Alright

Thanks! How would I change the grey font in the editor to black?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I don't know. I thought it was the Panel Surround css but changing that didn't work. I'll ask if the other staff knows.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thanks Steve. We should all get together and complete the color/map for the manual! That would be so pro if it covered everything! I mean, let's face is, at least half the people running vB are not really coders who can figure out just any old thing.

Comment

It's a matter of right clicking the page and find the font, it is surrounded by tags and classes. Those classes hold the css. In this case it is probably set in the .js files as this is ajax based.

Comment

Working...
                              X