RSS feed not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS feed not updating

I have several feeds from different websites. Most of them are set to check the feed every 60 minutes, but it looks like some of them do not update. I even adjust the schedule manager for all of them to update every hour but still some of them do not update. Please help
    *** CUSTOM PHP SCRIPTS ***

Still no response to this?

Comment

As per our forum rules, please don't bump a thread within 24 hours. And please don't cross-post in other threads.

Do you get any error when running the update manually for these feeds?
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Sorry about that. No I am not getting an error. When I open the RSS feed manager it shows that it has updated on the set time, but when I open the thread, nothing has been posted. Then if I press “run scheduled tasks now" button it posts all the feed in the thread as expected. Thanks for your help

Comment

I am having the same issue any response to this. The only way I could get my feed to update is to delete the 5 posts that it originally generated and the run the task manually.

Comment

When in your RSS manager - have you clicked to edit a feed - then tick the box at the top for "Reset Last Checked Time" and save the feed? Not sure if this will help though when I enter a feed and realise that I wanted more keywords (oh the keywords do not seem to work if they are comer sepparated) I had to reset the last checked time or it did not do anything after I edit the original feed. Hope that makes sense...

Comment

AFAIK, the feeds manager doesn't update new posts but rather new threads if that helps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X