Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query Error Number : 2013 still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query Error Number : 2013 still

UPDATE datastore SET
    data = data - 4,
    data = IF(data < 0, 0, data)
    WHERE title = 'mailqueue';

MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query Error Number : 2013

I just want to update you on somethings.

This has never been a problem before, this patch upgrade.
    Something has changed, what ever you guys change, change it back.

To hear that it is my host at this time is getting lame. this was never an issue before and now it is, and I am not the only person having this issue.

I upgraded my service with more bandwith and more powerful server and service.
    2000 gig trans and 200 gig harddrive so on so forth.

There SQL server is set to 20 seconds this has not changed sence I signed up with them a longtime ago.

So please fix this issue.
    Last edited by ZGOzZ; Wed 25 Oct '06, 4:14am.

I've replied to your ticket.

Comment

Hi

I'm getting similar problems, i've used vbulletin since January but never had problems like this until we upgraded to 3.6 a few weeks ago. Since then my users have been constantly reporting database errors, i set the technical email and confirmed it. I haven't seen much in the slow-queries log but since the previous poster replied in the ticket thing maybe it's a common problem.

Comment

Please open a support ticket at:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also paste in the complete error message you are getting and the versions of PHP and MySQL you are running.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X