X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmen
    replied
    Nope

I did the new default style and had them try to go to the site but it didn't work. I"ve sent in a support ticket.. Carmen

Leave a comment:

• Carmen
    replied
    yes..only one language

Yes I only use one language. It's really weird because I just had one member google my site and they were able to see the site and re-register. But that's the ony way they can get without going through the link itself. What right now I've added a new vbulletin default style to see if maybe it's the template I"m using... it's so weird. Carmen

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    I'm assuming you only have language installed on your forum? And you haven't deleted any recently or anything?

Leave a comment:

• Carmen
    replied
    What causes this Fatal Error..normally?

Fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php. in /includes/functions.php on line 1125

I'm curious as to what is causing this error for some members and not others? I've reset the language and they are still h aving the same problem. My hacks are disabled too. Is there anything else that this error is connected to? Carmen

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    tools.php relies on having the 'install' folder present on the server.

Reupload the whole install folder again, run tools.php, then remember to delete the install folder again as soon as you've finished!

Ollie

Leave a comment:

• Carmen
    replied
    Now I get this error

I put my tools.php in the admincp folder and I can't get the tools.php to work to fix that Language problem. Any ideas as to why I'm getting this error now?

Warning: main(./install/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/admincp/tools.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './install/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/admincp/tools.php on line 29

Leave a comment:

• Carmen
    started a topic Fatal Error -

Fatal Error -

Some of my members are getting this error when they try to log in

Fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php. in /includes/functions.php on line 1125

This is strange because not everyone receives this error? I"ve reset in tools.php but it they still keep getting that error. What is this and why can't they log ing and how can I fix this?

Thank YOu
    Carmen