• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, it shows "All time are GMT +10. The time is now 2:54pm"

Which is correct for me.
    Lats...

Comment

The time is exactly right on this forum. Of course I have my time settings correct in the User CP options.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

My time it set to GMT -5 here on VB.com Why is it saying GMT -4 here on VB.com? I cleared all my cookies to see if that changed anything but it didn't. And yes the time is right but the time zone is wrong.
        Last edited by jaks; Thu 26 Oct '06, 9:13pm.

Comment

Are you in a daylight savings zone?
          Lats...

Comment

Doesn't matter what I have it set to. It's always wrong. ON, OFF or Automatic.

Off Sets time to GMT -5 4:47pm (One hour too fast for the timezone)
            On Sets time to GMT -4 5:47pm (Incorrect timezone showing time correct)
            On Sets time to GMT -4 5:47pm (Incorrect timezone showing time correct)

In my UserCP on this site, my site and VB.org I have the time set to GMT -5 but it shows GMT -4

Current real time GMT -5 5:47pm (Not showing properly obviously)

I see these probs in both Firefox and IE on my site, here on VB.com and VB.org ( Cookies and Temp files cleared)

If this is not a problem with Vbulletin itself then there is a problem with all these servers or a prob with my computer. This was brought to my attention from multiple members on my site aswell so i'm thinking it's not my computer..

Comment

I have the same problem on my forum , server time settings (GMT +3) same as VB global time settings (GMT +3) and with automatic daylight savings set to "ON" in user CP my time +1 hour ,if I turn it OFF time shows correct.
              Please somebody help to resolve this problem. 3
              Last edited by kris; Mon 26 Nov '07, 7:45pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X