Post thank you hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post thank you hack

it does not upload to my products. I get a time out error it works on all vbulletin 3.6.1 except mine i tryed everything. Also i contacted the owner of the hack he cant figure it out whats the problem

Please post your question to www.vbulletin.org because thank you hack not include standart product in vBulletin code.

Cheers

Comment

i did but they dont know they tell me its vbulletin error not theirs because everyone got it to work and only couple of people didnt

Comment

I'm the coder for this hack.

1) He is not the only one complain it's not uploading.

2) I tried uploading it with just one plugin in the xml code and it was still not working. I removed some of the code in that plug-in and then it worked. But, when i left it in and removed other parts, it also worked. Like there was no place that was release the problem. If I moved around code, it some times uploaded but usually didn't.

It seems to be a vb issue.

Comment

Since other hacks do upload I do think it's your responsibilty to find out what is different with yours.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That is because he found it in mine. It may very well happen to some others.

As I mentioned, if I just foved some of a plu-in code around it would upload.

I tried all means a ways to see if it was my code and it seems like it has nothing to do with my code.

Comment

If you think there is a bug in vB then please feel free to report it in the Bug Tracker.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well what should i do now i want to use that post thank you hack i had it working before

Comment

still need help?

Comment

You'll need to post over at www.vbulletin.og for help with that plugin.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

like i said they tell me its the problem with my forum and not their fault everyone is saying me that because i know if fresh install of vbulletin its gonna work

Comment

And like I said the vast majority of plugins do install into vB fine. This is not a vB issue, but an issue with the plugin.

The author of that plugin has been told to fill out a bug report if he thinks this is a vB issue.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have PMed bullseye4u and asked him to import the product via the ftp option. We'll see if that works.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X