Different colour section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different colour section?

My mod's have asked about the possibility of making the Admin/mod's private area a different colour to the main forum.

Is this easily possible? We are using the default style.

Im assuming your talking about the Admin/ModCP's. If so then when your entering your Username/Password to enter there is an option next to the login Button for Options. Click that and it drops down an additional option box. Just change the style to whichever you want to view the CP in.

I believe this is only an option to the AdminCP for Admins logging in. If you want to completely show a different style for the ModCP you would need to change the default style for it, and off the top of my head I cannot remember where that is.

Comment

No, actually i am talking about a private section of the main forum where only Admin/mod's have permission to start/view topics.

Comment

Yes, easy to do as each forum/category can have its own style. I believe it's quite common for admins to test any new styles on their forum staff first
        Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X