Weird Image Path issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Image Path issues.

Ok, so, in one masterful piece of artwork I not only moved to a new host, I upgraded from 3.5.3 to 3.6.0, and I changed site names. Everything works great, however... and you knew the however was coming.

The Image Paths in the AdminCP are correct and even though all the settings on the site itself are correct. For example. My status icons all point to some weird location.

I have scanned all my templates and phrases, I have scanned for any replacements I might have done, nothing. I have checked the index.php, global.php and config.php... everything is correct. How do I fix it?
    Last edited by GTOOOOOH; Thu 19 Oct '06, 7:17am.
    www.amacny.com
    sigpic

What's the weird location?

The image paths are set in Style Manager -> StyleVars
    Lats...

Comment

I've narrowed it down now to JUST the large Forum Icons. They won't show, but what's weird is that they DO show correctly on the bottom in the legend. And the Link Icon. However the little ones work now for Sub-Forums, and all the other status icons work.

Take a look: http://www.amacny.com/vb/index.php
      www.amacny.com
      sigpic

Comment

I figured it out... it was a hack I had installed called vB Lightbulbs. It updated 2 templates with full URL paths instead of forum variables, and it wasn't compatible with 3.6.0. Once I reverted the templates and disabled the hack I'm back in action.
        www.amacny.com
        sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X