Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I control post restrictions on Moderators ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I control post restrictions on Moderators ?

HI

One of my moderator has a notorious habit of mis-using his power of not waiting for 30 sec to post another post. He keeps on posting trash in other forums where spamming is allowed. I guess by default vb allows Mods to post without any delay of time frame, which is usually 30 sec for most users.

How can i restrict the mod usergroup to have a similar post timing restriction, or more specifically, any specific user (which wud be this mod for me)

Hope u can help me figure this one

Regards

Remove him from being a mod.
    Why do people want features to police people they freely put into power and can freely remove from power?

Comment

He's a good mod bro, helps a lot to newbies, the prob is he is addicted to increasing his post count. I dnt want to disable post count of a forum for this reason only, hence asking for a way out

Vb options on flood check say " Administrators and moderators are exempt from floodcheck."

Any other inputs, other than firing the lad

Comment

Any other thoughts about this issue friends ?

Comment

I would remove any Mod who acted like that after being told not to.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X