Condition for subforums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condition for subforums

Hello everyone I need to write a condition that checks if a certain forum is a subforum or not. Can somenone help me please?

Kindest Regards
    If you are italian send me a pm!

(Se sei italiano contattami in privato!)

All but the top level forums are subforums of some other forum. Is that the criteria you want? Or is there something more specific? In which template are you working?

Comment

Thanks for your care and time Jake. I need to work on template forumhome_level1_post. I am referring to those forums which on forumhome are identified by this statusicon

Best Regards
      Virtex-II

Comment

Those forums are represented by these templates:

forumhome_subforumbit_nopost
        forumhome_subforumbit_post

Just work in those templates.

Comment

Yes Jake, but if yuo are in the forumdisplay page they are controled by forumhome_forumbit_level2_post. Aren't they?

Comment

If you move to a forum list where the forum in question is within the first X levels of forums starting with the current forum, where X is one of these settings:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Listings Display Options -> Depth of Forums - Forum Home / Display

...then it will be display using a full forumhome_forumbit_* template. If the forum is deeper than X levels but within the Y additional levels of the Depth of Sub-Forums setting, then it will be displayed as a small subforum link using a forumhome_subforumbit_* template.

Comment

Thanks Jake I guess I got it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X