• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAHarris
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

Logging in drupal users automatically

Hi all

I have got a website developed with drupal, and I have installed the DrupalVB module, which is adding users to the VBulletin database when they sign in to Drupal.

A quick question I have is, is there a way that they can be automatically logged in to VBulletin from a Drupal link to the forums?

Thanks

Vaughan
  • VAHarris
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

that being said, It seems the difference in hashing is causing problems.

Has anyone else used the "Drupal VB" Drupal module? I'm just wanting to make it as easy as possible for the users to log in only once.

Thanks for any assistance,

Vaughan

Comment

• feldon23
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.7.x

I am really counting on vBulletin 4.0 to finally open up the software to at least tolerate the presence of other software like Coppermine, Menalto Gallery, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Short of 3rd party bridges and hacks which are discussed at vBulletin.org, there is no way to have a unified login system.

vBulletin is fantastic, but there are other fantastic products out there we want to use with it too.

Comment

• joomlajon
        • Aug 2006
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by feldon23
        I am really counting on vBulletin 4.0 to finally open up the software to at least tolerate the presence of other software like Coppermine, Menalto Gallery, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Short of 3rd party bridges and hacks which are discussed at vBulletin.org, there is no way to have a unified login system.

vBulletin is fantastic, but there are other fantastic products out there we want to use with it too.
        Well said, I concur

/jon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎