X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkatzenb
    replied
    Originally posted by malmazan View Post
    When i go to a forum where i post, often the first thing i want to do is go to my posts. I remember seeing a forum with highly visible "go to my posts" kind of link which i though was very useful.

Obviously you could go to your subscribed threads (assumming you have subscribed to threads) or you could do a search by your name, but all those are a bit more convoluted than I'd like.

What's the quickest way to do that with vB ?

I believe IPB has under the Quick Links equivalent a "My last 10 posts" button.
    This gives you all threads you have posted in.
    HTML Code:
      <if condition="$vboptions['enablesearches']"><tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=0&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]" rel="nofollow">My Posts - Threaded</a></td></tr></if>

Leave a comment:

• malmazan
    started a topic Quick way to go to one's posts

Quick way to go to one's posts

When i go to a forum where i post, often the first thing i want to do is go to my posts. I remember seeing a forum with highly visible "go to my posts" kind of link which i though was very useful.

Obviously you could go to your subscribed threads (assumming you have subscribed to threads) or you could do a search by your name, but all those are a bit more convoluted than I'd like.

What's the quickest way to do that with vB ?

I believe IPB has under the Quick Links equivalent a "My last 10 posts" button.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X