X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ba_eas
    • Sep 2006
    • 4.2.X

Search and new posts page doesnt works

My site is stilo-club.gr/vb3/index.php and my problem is that search button and get new posts and get daily posts button redirects me in a blank page.....

What i have done wrong?
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Please create a new Style with no Parent set. Now browse the forum using this new style, do you still have the same problems?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Boxy
      • Oct 2002

White pages are generally caused by one of the following:

1. You did not upload the vB files correctly. Reupload the vB non-image files and make sure you upload these in ASCII format and that you overwrite the ones on the server. Make sure you upload the Admin CP files to the admincp directory specified in your config.php file.

2. You do not have a config.php file in your includes directory. You need to copy config.php.new to config.php, then edit this file with the correct database info.

3. You have extra space or lines in your config.php file. Make sure there is no whitespace or extra lines in config.php either before the <?php or after the ?>.

4. Your PHP has magic_quotes_sybase turned on. You have to run this off. On *nix systems you can do this by creating an .htaccess file with this content and placing it in your main forum directory:

php_flag magic_quotes_sybase 0

5. Your PHP is not compiled with XML support.

6. Your PHP is not compiled with MySQL support.

Comment

• ba_eas
        • Sep 2006
        • 4.2.X

I ve tried everything buddy said but still nothing.....

I dont know what i m doing wrong...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎