X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error!!!

Hi

How can I solve this problem??

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: preg_replace() in /home/abaunet/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 1905

I use 3.6.0

also this error appears

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getcwd() in /home/abaunet/public_html/vb/global.php on line 16

Comment

get better host

Comment

I'm using hostrocket company , that's error accoure today and this is my second years with hostrocket??!!
        Last edited by Qamdad; Sat 23 Sep '06, 11:10am.

Comment

Are you running any plugins? If so, try disabling all plugins and see if that will remove the error message.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
            Are you running any plugins? If so, try disabling all plugins and see if that will remove the error message.
            No I'm not using any plugins!

Comment

Try to disable all plugins etc. to see if this is maybe the problem .. I assume you have not modified any files ?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196688
              I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment