Some template problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some template problems.

I recently upgraded to 3.6.1 and I did completely revert.

I have some problems though.

On forumdisplay I can't ajax edit the thread title anymore, what happened? If I do it through advanced, it also doesn't work. My admin privlidges disappear or something? Doesn't make sense.

Also on the forum posts, I notice that if I edit a message it shows my name, even though as an admin I said specifically NOT to show my name if I edit a post.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Try doing a hard refresh and see if you can then edit. It might be a result of some cached files.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
      Try doing a hard refresh and see if you can then edit. It might be a result of some cached files.
      Did not work.

Comment

To troubleshoot this, please remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.
        Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

If your problem still exists, please create a new Style with no Parent set. Now browse the forum using this new style, do you still have the same problems?
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I tried it with disabling the products, it still doesn't work.

If I create a new default style, it does work.

Could you point me in the right direction on what templates I should look at? I've tried header,headinclude,footer,and forumdisplay. no luck

Comment

Try reverting the threadbit template.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
              Try reverting the threadbit template.

That solved the renaming problem, but what about the signature thing?

Comment

For that, revert the postbit and postbit_legacy templates.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Working...
                X