• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    o yes, i just realized hacked boards can mean hacks on the board...but hacked as in in someone unauthorized go into my message board and changed things around..

this:
    neanybb.com/forum2

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What is the exact problem then? Saying you have a 'hacked board' is not very descriptive.

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    i'm not getting any errors....everything went as planned and worked as planned as you had mentioned...but this is another problem

-the original board had been 'hacked'
    -i backed up the board--possibly backed up the infected board

i posted on here on another thread regarding a hacked board
    -i was told to backup my board and restore the whole database

and then i made this thread
    -i did everything as planned and i still have a hacked board...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you are still getting the error in post #31, then this means you have not uploaded all the vB files correctly.

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    post#23?:
    so i make yet another NEW database...then inject the .sql backup...and THEN install.php and then upgrade.php?

that was a question pertaining to the restoration of the board..but as you corrected me ...instead of running the install.php run the upgrade.php

so thats what i did:
    -made a new database
    -injected the old backup .sql
    -uploaded the new board
    -ran the upgrade.php

and the reason why i needed to restore was because the old board had gotten "hacked" so now when i backed up the old board and restored it into the new database i still have the old infected board..so..thats where i am rite now..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't understand post #23. Please explain.

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    anyone?

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    Ok, so i did upload the upload folder again and everything went as planned...i was able to restore it using the upgrade.php BUT:

i was restoring the board because my board had been "hacked" so when i reloaded everything i guess hacked board reloaded again, so i'm bakc to square1....

so i need to restore a clean/unhacked board, now i still have admin cp and such, would i be able to just specifically backup the thread/forums/users and just inject that part?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't see how that error could come from running upgrade.php, but it does mean that you have not uploaded all the vB files.

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    that's what showed up as soon as i hit enter at upgrade.php

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Did you run upgrade.php all the way to the end?

Leave a comment:

• pr3dsi
    replied
    Ok so what i mentioned above combined with you said i did:

uploaded the .sql file to a new database, uploaded the "upload" file again to a separate directory made changes to the config.php-made sure it was pointing the rite places...and this is the error i get now:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_cp_header() in /home/XXXX/public_html/forum2/includes/adminfunctions.php on line 118

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Asa per post #4 you should restore the backup to a new database, edit your config.php to point to that db then run upgrade.php.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X