VB installation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB installation.

I know, this may not be related to VB but... I don't know who else can help me with it.
    When I type in a browser my site's link/forum/install/install.php, the browser says that it can find such thing. Now, get this: If I have someone send me the link in my email and click on it, it works fine. So what am I doing wrong? It used to work before. Same with accessing the admincp from the browser. I have to send myself an email with the link, and click on it from the inbox.
    Is it something wrong with my browser setting? Am I typing something wrong?
    I also tried with different browsers, IE, Firefox, Opera, with same results.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Possibly a typo?
    I've never heard of a browser acting like this.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

No, it can't be a typo, because if the link is sent to me by email, works fine. If I copy and paste the link from the email to the browser, it tells me that it can't find it. Really strange. I did this a hundred times and drives me crazy, lol.

Comment

OK, I found out it works only if I type the link in the address bar, not in the browser box. I can live with that, lol. Thanks Colin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X