Who's Online Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Online Problem

Not sure what "hack" or whatever did this but when I go to view who's online this is what I see. (See attached pic)

Any ideas of what to fix and how?
    Attached Files

Do you have vBSEO or any other similiar mod_rewrite hack installed?
    Try removing those.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Nope not that I can see I don't....

Comment

In that case please try disabling all your plugins in the vBulletin Options and removing or temporarily renaming any .htaccess file you might have.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Disabled all plugins and still no luck. As for the .htaccess I have no idea what to look for to even consider renaming it.

Comment

A file named .htaccess
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

I'm numb or something because none of my plugins or vbulletin files have .htaccess. Is there a certain place to look?

Comment

BUMP!

Sorry I'd like an honest EASY answer to how to fix this problem. Not all of us are brilliant coders and know where every little file sits.

Comment

You might not have one. If you do, you can usually see them in cPanel's file manager.

I would try this, assuming plugins are disabled:

Reupload all the original vBulletin non-image files, and then create a new style with no parent style, which forces the use of the default templates. Does this problem still happen when viewing the site in that style?
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I did this with the new 3.6.1 and it STILL shows like the pic I uploaded. Could I just create a new style with no parent and try that way?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X