age in postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• age in postbit

i cannot seem to get the age or the birthdate to display in the postbit (either postbit or legacy) on my 3.5.4 live forums or my 3.6.1 dev server. in user profile options of the acp i have require date of birth set to yes. i have the privacy setting in edit profile set to display both. ive also tried with a clean install (no hacks or mods) and a default style. both show up when viewing a users profile...but not in the postbits. ive tried a search here but came up empty handed. is there another setting im missing? im kind of thinking there is but ive been through the acp twice and am just not seeing it if there is.
    Smoke free since 9-28-08

There is also an option in the vbulletin options section of the admin control panel where you can set ' display age? ' - check the checkbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      There is also an option in the vbulletin options section of the admin control panel where you can set ' display age? ' - check the checkbox.
      thanks. thats the one i was missing. i cant count how many times i have been past that option and not see it.
      Smoke free since 9-28-08

Comment

Well, there are a lot of options I am glad you found it and that it is now working. good luck with your site

Comment

which section floris? icouldnt find..

Comment

admincp > vbulletin options > thread display options (showthread)

last option in that group of settings titled "post elements". thats the one i had a hard time finding.
            Smoke free since 9-28-08

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X