Archives MAJOR Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archives MAJOR Problem

My site has been open for a while now and I've been busy adding things and today after some down time I went to click on Archives and this is what I got.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IS_IDENTICAL in /home/content/F/i/e/FieryHera/html/forums/archive/index.php on line 394
    What does that mean and did it upload wrong or something. Seems everything is working in Top Form.

By the way if someone can help with this PLEASE make sure to give exact/specific info on what to do.

Thanks,
    Stunner!

Unless you have manually edited the archive/index.php file, the most likely cause is that it was not uploaded correct.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Reupload your achieve directory from a fresh zip file for your version, and see if the problem persists.

It is possible that you have a bad file modification, a corrupt file, or even just an old one that got missed somewhere along the way.

Comment

Success, Thanks Marco & Peter
        Close this thread if ya want now,lol
        Last edited by Stunner Inc.; Fri 15 Sep '06, 4:59am. Reason: Edit: Note to self to edit my site link,lol

Comment

Don't call Kerry-Anne 'Peter'

She doesn't like that.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

So how do you pronounce that? Pet-er-ska?

Comment

It's Kerry-Anne

But if you insist, it's pronouced pee-tears-kay-aye-two

Comment

Working...
              X