• Show
Clear All

• firas
    replied
    thanks a lot...this helped me a lot

Leave a comment:

• VWC_Gerwin
    replied
    heey is have slofe the problem in postbit_template >> postbit i have changed $avatarurl into $post[avatarurl] now it working thanks you all for helping me

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Then you'll need to revert your postbit_legacy template and reapply any changes you had made.

Leave a comment:

• VWC_Gerwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Add a new style and select 'No Parent Style'. Switch to this style and see if it works there.
    Its work but i have a custom made style

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Add a new style and select 'No Parent Style'. Switch to this style and see if it works there.

Leave a comment:

• prof3ta
    replied
    any light on this problem?

Leave a comment:

• VWC_Gerwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    What's the URL of the red x image? What happens when you access that URL directly?
    The url of the image is the domain http://forum.website.nl <<example

and if i click on it i go to the profile of the person

Leave a comment:

• prof3ta
    replied
    SAME PROBLEM HERE! in my case if I access it directly it displays only the baseurl ... http://www.mysite.com/forums

help pretty please!

also, my "tools" "search this thread" and those links on top of a thread are not working, and theres an error on IE that reads "null is not an object"

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    What's the URL of the red x image? What happens when you access that URL directly?

Leave a comment:

• VWC_Gerwin
    started a topic Avatar error

We are having a small issue with the avatars. Whe have imported an older back-up with avatars with it in the vBulletin-system, but now the avatars are not showing up. If you check the memberlist you can see them, but when you look at threads, they aren't there, just an sreen with an red errors see attachment.

What's the cause of this issue and how can it be solved? Thank you.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X