Thread not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread not found

When I am in the index of my forum (www.theblackhole.us/forum) and I click on the last post button, it just ends up saying thread not found. Any ideas? thanks.

(btw, I went from 3.5.3 to 3.6.0)

Did you revert your templates after upgrading? Did you rebuild the thread and forum counters?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes I rebuilt the thread and forum counters. However, I just checked, and the default (legacy) templates are fine, its just the one I bought needs updating. Is there something i can change in the code to make that part work?

Comment

Try reverting your forumhome templates first.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can I revert the template that I purchased? Will that work?

Comment

Try reverting your templates to vBulletin's standard templates. When it works with the original templates, you can be sure the problem is caused by the customized templates.
            Last edited by renep; Tue 29 Aug '06, 9:31am. Reason: phrasing
            "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
            - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

I have on my forum

The same problem.
              I have custum templet I rebuild and reinstall all thing, i also remove defoult templet.
              So 50% whic dont use or all who have some other temples it looks that thing not work, so what you suggest to find and install onother teplet that bi OK for 3.6 version,,

Were in teplate could i find this code ,,
              Web Hosting www.bilte.net - Citroen Info www.citroenbilten.com

Comment

I don't quite understand what you're saying 2cv.

Looking at the index page of theblackhole.us it seems that it hasn't been updated for vB 3.6. It contains 'goto=lastpost' in the last post url's, which has changed in 3.6 (see bug 704).

You'll need to update or re-customize your templates.
                Last edited by renep; Wed 30 Aug '06, 3:03am. Reason: made it clear who i'm responding to
                "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
                - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

Yes i read now

I read the code is remove..
                  So how coud i remove or repair this code on my forum.
                  The german and other forums still not work and have still that error

how I remove it or avoid it..
                  Web Hosting www.bilte.net - Citroen Info www.citroenbilten.com

Comment

See "Checking for Updated Templates" in the manual of vB 3.6.
                    Last edited by renep; Thu 31 Aug '06, 7:53am. Reason: typo
                    - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X