Mass Email all Undeliverable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Email all Undeliverable

This had worked in all previous versions, now when doing a mass email to all board users. EVERY email is returned undeliverable, rejected from the users target email server. Is this related to any changes to the email system, or should I be looking to the hosting company? All of the returned emails are of various reasons, from does not exist, to just plain rejected.

This is using SMTP, with a verified username and password.
    Last edited by overcast; Fri 25th Aug '06, 3:52pm.

This is a server issue. If it's a lot of different ISPs all rejecting email from your SMTP server, then the problem is your server. You need to contact your SMTP host about this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Except I use this exact server for many other accounts, all day long without a problem. New user registrations work fine, private message notification works fine. ONLY mass email does this.

Comment

Okay. I do believe as I stated before that this is a server issue.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X