Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nav Bar (with image) (explained this time!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nav Bar (with image) (explained this time!)

Hello. Thank you for bearing with me guys. I'm a bit tired and starting to get a bit confused. Anyway, here we go.

I'm having problems with my menu in the navbar. As you can see from the attached image (image1), it doesn't have any side 1pxl black borders.

I've located the part in the navbar template which I think may help,

<!-- nav buttons bar -->
    <div align="center">
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px; border: 1px solid #000000;">
    and as you can see, Ive had to add a border which is giving the entire thing a 1pxl border. However, this, combined with the origional border, makes a 2pxl border to the top. (see image2).

Now, what i was wondering was, can i use any of the following code, to change it so I only have the two sides with a border..instead of doubling up the top?

<style type="text/css">
    <!--
    table.one {border:none; padding: 0px; width:200px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 10%; left: 20%;}
    td.top {border-top: 2px solid #000000;}
    td.left {border-left: 2px solid #000000;}
    td.right {border-right: 2px solid #000000;}
    td.bottom {border-bottom: 2px solid #000000;}
    td.corner {width: 25px; height: 25px;}
    img.corner {width: 25px; height: 25px}
    //-->
    </style>
    I'm not tooo good with code, so any help would be appreciated. thanks again for bearing with me.

Have a nice evening.

David

Attached Files

Normally the border is set in the CSS definitions.

You can fix that problem in your code by reversing the two attributes:

Code:
    style="border: 1px solid #000000; border-top-width:0px;"

Comment

jake..i want to have your babies!

Thanks so much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X