X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two wishes...

Hi all,

I have two wishes today:

1. I need to know how to get the fixed size on the orginal vb skin as used here at vbulletin.com

2. I would love to have a editable .psd of the orginal vbulletin logo if possible.

Thanks a lot

You can change the size pretty easily in the admin cp.

Go into the style and template area>click on go for the style you want to edit and in the first field of the Size and Dimmensions table is an option for Main Table Width.

Comment

Thank you. That was easy
      How about the logo? Any suggestion?

Comment

vB3 logo psd:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=14
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, but that is only the background for the logo. I need the complete editable .psd if possible.

Comment

That is not available. Sorry.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Strange because I have seen it used a lot of places around the net...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X