impex phpbb2 migration question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impex phpbb2 migration question

i just purchased a vbulletin licence and ran impex to import all the old stuff, the users, the forums, etc, everything.
    Everything seemed to be running smooth, and it displays on vbulletin the same last user as the phpbb2 forum. When i click on memberlist though it doesnt show me any member but the default super admin user the installation of vb creates.
    Also none of the forums, topics or posts are present.
    The forum is a medium sized forum i migrated, apx 3000 users and 550000 posts.
    Did i do something wrong, is my database corrupt or should i RTFM?
    VB is reasonably new to me so if someone can point me in the right direction i would be a happy person
    thanks.
    edit: forgot to mention, using vb 3.6.0
    Last edited by Razwer; Wed 16th Aug '06, 12:15pm. Reason: forgot details

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i forgot to run the update counters.
      I have another problem though now. ALL users are banned. Is there a way to mass clear the banlist? i dont feel like unbanning each user manually, theres over 3k users

Comment

Did you delete the imported usergroups as per the instructions?

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

nope, i should rtfm before asking questions, apologies

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X