Can Someone Please Help Me??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Please Help Me??!!!

is there anyone that is willing to help me load this thing, i dont have the first clue what im doing with this thing!! i need someone to walk me through this if they are willing and have time. ill give you a $1!! lol

do i have to load it on my home computer or can i load it at work and still access it and change things etc??

hello? anyone???

Comment

Please wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.

From the forum rules:
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42918
      Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.

You can view the installation instructions in our online documentation here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30500500

If you decide you'd rather have us do it for you, the Professional Installation costs $135 in addition to the cost of a license. You will need a web server that already has PHP and MySQL installed and running. You can order this in the Members Area by clicking on the 'Upgrade/Renew' link under license options.

Once you purchase the Installation you will receive an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details.

- FTP server, username and password
      - MySQL server, username, password and database name
      - URL of homepage and forums

Once that form is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 24-48 hours.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X