X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Links Often Lead to Blank White Pages

My board is located at http://www.andanotherone.com
    I am using vBulletin 3.6

Often times when I click to go to a post(on front page top 10, in forum, or elsehwere) or if I click to see someone's profile it will direct me to a blank white page. It shows the correct address of the post but will not load the page. If I refresh it, it will sometimes load it correctly but 9/10 times if it doesn't work the first time, it will not work at all. I am using the newest version of FireFox Browser. I'm not sure but I think it may only do this for my imported posts. I did a full import when I converted to vBulletin a few days ago. I need to know how I can fix this so it directs them to the post all the time. You can go on my board and try this out with the demo account.. user/pass is demo.

Any help would be awesome, thanks guys!

Please see this for all the known causes of blank or 'white' pages:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment