X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burntire
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    The bug that was referred to previously is that those two options are reversed. This will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime you can just change the option.
    Ok I will give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    The bug that was referred to previously is that those two options are reversed. This will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime you can just change the option.

Leave a comment:

• burntire
    replied
    One of the inline options only shows images if there is only one.
    I have Yes selected.
    Not Yes, if post only has one attacment.

I only get an image if their is 1 attached.
    If I attach 2 or more it goes to a link

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    One of the inline options only shows images if there is only one.

Leave a comment:

• burntire
    replied
    Strange.
    I can attach 1 image inline, but if I do more than one in the same post it goes to a link?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Yes, it will be in 3.6.1 and will likely require a full upgrade. I don't have an ETA.

Leave a comment:

• bboy
    replied
    Freddie fixed a problem for the next version:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...view&bugid=707
    Thanks for the reply Jake, any ETA on when this will be made available? Also, will it require a full upgrade (3.6.1?) or just a file replacement(s) or config adjust?
    Last edited by bboy; Mon 21 Aug '06, 8:49pm.

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    replied

So we have to wait until vB 3.6.1, right?

Leave a comment:

• saf-t scissors
    replied
    What about just using the attach command instead? Clicky

I was used to it working where you could upload your images and leave them as attachment links at the bottom, or put [img] tags in the body of the message that corresponded to the attachment name.... in which case the attachment *link* still showed at the bottom of the post.

I can't get it to behave that way now, and I'm not sure if changing one of the configuration options would fix it (hasn't yet), but the [attach] command works perfectly.

Oh, and it saves having to copy and paste the img link.

Leave a comment:

• saf-t scissors
    replied
    What about just using the attach command instead? Clicky

I was used to it working if you uploaded your images and left them as attachment links at the bottom, or put [img] tags in the body of the message that corresponded to the attachment name.... in which case the attachment *link* still showed at the bottom of the post.

I can't get it to behave that way now, and I'm not sure if changing one of the configuration options would fix it (hasn't yet), but the [attach] command works perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bboy
    replied
    Anything official yet on this? I don't see too many people discussing this matter so I wonder if it may be a configuration issue?

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    replied
    Originally posted by rocketrex View Post
    has there been any progress on this problem(bug). its getting really annoying that i cant attach inline images. it always makes them links.
    Yeah, this is definitely an issue... we could only hope vB 3.6.1 comes soon.

Leave a comment:

• bboy
    replied
    I am seeing the same behaviour here on my 3.6.0 install and here on Vbulletin.com even!
    Last edited by bboy; Wed 16 Aug '06, 8:10am.

Leave a comment:

• rocketrex
    replied
    has there been any progress on this problem(bug). its getting really annoying that i cant attach inline images. it always makes them links.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X