Can I do this with RSS Feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this with RSS Feed?

I want to list the latest "headlines" from a news forum on my non-vb main page. Can I do this with RSS feed? What I want to have is for those headlines to be sorted by the date the first poster posted it and not by the latest reply. And I would like to show the date and number of replies to the topic under the headline as well.

If that news forum has an RSS feed, you can use the RSS robot to import that into a special forum. Then, set that forum to sort by thread start date.

Not sure what you mean with the last sentance, could you elaborate or make a mockup?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

What I want it to look like on the main site is:

News article title
      Written August 11th 2006 - comments (12)

12 would be the replies to the topic, we'll call it comments for the news. The news forum will have a special style for it so it looks like a news archive, and yes like you said it should be sorted by topic start date as well I hadn't thought of that yet.

Comment

Actually, I misunderstood your question, but that's also possible.
        I recommend you ask for help on www.vbulletin.org though, as it requires custom coding.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X