3.0.4 -> 3.5: No login after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0.4 -> 3.5: No login after upgrade

Hey there. I´m currently running a 3.0.4 with a couple of security upgrades and am trying to upgrade to 3.5. (I need vBdrupal, so I can´t go to 3.6 yet)
    The upgrade script runs seemingly without a hitch but I can´t login anymore. Again there´s no error message but I´m just forwarded to the index page without being logged in.

Any ideas?
    MovieGod.de - Wer mit Popcorn schmeißt, fliegt raus.

Did the upgrade complete all the way through 3.5.5? (There would have been a LOT of stpes.)

If so, reupload all the original vB 3.5.5 non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Seems like it worked now

Don´t really know what I did different, maybe I really did forget about the AdminCP directory last time.

Thanks.
      MovieGod.de - Wer mit Popcorn schmeißt, fliegt raus.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X