No longer display members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer display members.

Just recently found this wierd error, but, I can no longer see how many members I have on the forum status, nor the newest member.

Here yo can see it says "Members: 0" as well as Newest member "a". however, I have no new member named 'a', nor does that update when I create a new member. This image was on the VBadvanced portal, but that is not the case I believe, beacuse I have reinstalled all the template/phrases, etc, uploaded the php files again, everything =D

Here is is on the normal forum stats.

Here it is shown on my regular forum stats that appear on the bottom of the regular forum.

If you could let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Add a new style and select 'No Parent Style'. This will force it to use the default templates.
    Switch to this style in your UserCP and see if the problem still occurs.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, the problem still occurs.

Comment

What's the URL?

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Not working yet, im still trying a bunch of different things

What about in the "Update Counters" in the AdminCP, the "Update Statistics" option? Would that have any effect?

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to try that.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X