Sigs and Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigs and Avatars

I want to add under "Miscellaneous Options" two new checkboxes, one for disabling a user's avatar on the post they are getting ready to post and one for disabling the signature. I only want their avatar and/or signature to be disabled for that particular post. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

There's already one to disable signature, that's not what you want?

Comment

I had already figured that out. I did not have a signature set so didn't realize that it only shows if you have a signature. So I'm good on that part. But I still need to be able to give the user the ability to hide their avatar in specific posts as our bulletin boards have some sensitive areas and someone might get upset if someone (who has a picture of their child as their avatar) doesn't hide it on particular boards.

I've figured out how to add the checkbox but as of yet haven't found the code to actually not show the avatar on a particular post. I just thought if someone had already done this that it could save me alot of time.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LossParentsAdmin View Post
        But I still need to be able to give the user the ability to hide their avatar in specific posts as our bulletin boards have some sensitive areas and someone might get upset if someone (who has a picture of their child as their avatar) doesn't hide it on particular boards.
        This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X