• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant upgrade from 3.5.4 to 3.6

the table prefix should be :
    sbdbb_
    I get these warnings on upgrade.sql

Warning: mysql_query(): Table 'sbdbb.template' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_query(): Duplicate column name 'unserialize' in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_query(): Unknown column 'type' in 'field list' in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_query(): Duplicate column name 'phrasegroup_accessmask' in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_query(): Duplicate column name 'phrasegroup_holiday' in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: mysql_query(): Table 'sbdbb.sbdbb_post_parsed' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 354

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/class_core.php:354) in /var/www/html/sbdbb/upload/includes/functions.php on line 2480

Edit your config.php file with the correct table prefix.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is correct

the data is correct

Comment

Okay then. Strange that you would get this though:

Warning: mysql_query(): Table 'sbdbb.template' doesn't exist

Clearly there is no table prefix being used when you get this error. The only other possibility is a hack or plugin has changed this.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

// ****** TABLE PREFIX ******
          // Prefix that your vBulletin tables have in the database.
          $config['Database']['tableprefix'] = 'sbdbb_';

Comment

See post #4.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

There are no hacks or plugins ... Nothing changed this ... for some reason it seems that for the upgrade it doesnt recognize the prefix

Comment

I didn't want to risk coming across a problem like that so I just upgraded to 3.5.5 & then to 3.6 with no issues.

Comment

OK I tried this

I was able to upgrade to 3.5
                  but still cant get to 3.6

still getting all of the warnings

Comment

Cant figure it out .... still getting this :

Warning
                    : mysql_query(): Duplicate column name 'unserialize' in lass_core.php on line 354

Comment

can I get any help with this ?

Comment

Did you reupload the original 3.6.0 files?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes!

Yes! Still doesnt work

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

OK I tried this

I was able to do a full install with the scrips I have ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X